WPVT-FN/WPVT-SN Series are flush- and surface-mounting, weather-resistant, electroacoustic signaling devices respectively. They are ruggedly constructed to withstand moisture, corrosion, dust, vibration, and temperature extremes from -30° to 150° F. Stations include high-intelligibility, environment-resistant compression driver, choice of semi-recessed enclosure or flush face plate, a variety of mounting accessories, and a weather-resistant call button for protected call-in signalling capability. Stations are available in 15 or 2 watt versions with optional 25 volt transformer. The 8 ohm compression driver is the patented VT Series model with water-sealed, die-cast zinc construction and integral, exponential sound projector to provide clear audibility. Call switch is a momentary-action, heavy-duty push button with a contact rating of 3 amps. The call button has a SPDT-type switch which is protected by a weather-resistant rubber boot to provide durable and safe operation in outdoor and high humidity environments.
WPVT-SN Series are compact assemblies size 4 1/4" SQ x 3 1/8" D (108 x 79mm) which are designed for semi-recessed installation. WPVT-FN Series are attractively designed face plates size 6" SQ x 3 3/16" D (152 x 81mm) for flush installations. Both styles will accept a variety of mounting accessories to meet varying installation requirements. Enclosures and face plate are die-cast construction finished in neutral grey epoxy.
- Available in flush, semi-recessed, and surface-mounting configurations
- Environment-resistant paging and intercom stations for outdoor installation include weatherproof call/signal origination switch
- Loudspeaker provides clear and consistent voice and signal transmission
- Power handling selection of 15 and 2 Watt models includes optional 25 Volt transformer to meet various functional and transmission requirements
- Proven performance reliability of the patented VT series environment-resistant compression driver