The Barco DP2K12C is a compact digital cinema projector for small theaters and postproduction environments, based on Texas Instruments' proven 0.98” DLP Cinema® chip. It ensures a firstclass movie experience with consistent picture brightness, rich contrast and vibrant colors. DP2K12C comes in a budget friendly, compact form factor.
Low cost of ownership
Keeping operating cost low was a top priority when developing the DP2K12C. All core components have therefore been designed for easy serviceability and extended product lifetime.
The DP2K12C projector has an easytouse, fully modular architecture. This modularity significantly minimizes downtime, allows for a minimum spare parts stock and speeds up technicians' learning curves, which significantly reduces cost of ownership.
- Budget-friendly solution with minimal cost of ownership thanks to integrated Barco Alchemy technology, low lamp operating cost, re-usable filters, low maintenance, etc.
- Includes storage
- Maximum ease-of-use through intuitive ‘Barco Web Commander’ screen management system, running via a web browser
- Barco Web Commander also runs on iOS and Android tablets via the free ‘Barco CineMate’ app
- Barco Communicator for simple configuration and updates of all modules in the projector
- Consistent image quality and brightness thanks to the proprietary sealed engine and advanced DMD cooling
- Easy installation and maintenance thanks to proven modular design and shared components with the other Barco DP2K B-series projectors