is Barco’s video-over-IP platform for the integrated digital operating room.
It’s the best way to share uncompressed, high-resolution video (and audio) in and between operating rooms.
This unique technology platform has been specifically designed for integration into the digital OR.
Ask your integration partner about it and find out how it enhances operational efficiency, team collaboration and surgical precision.The precision you need
High resolution, uncompressed medical images are presented with pixel-perfect precision and shared more efficiently.
The flexibility you’ve always wanted
- Raw, uncompressed images - eliminating artifacts
- Near-zero latency for perfect hand-eye coordination
- 4K end-to-end
Nexxis meets every requirement of any surgical procedure. Plug and play (new) devices, switch sources with ease, and display images where and when you need them for optimal viewing comfort and ergonomics. Without interruptions, as the entire platform can be maintained remotely.
Easy to share and collaborate
- Simple to set up the OR (all you need is a single optical cable)
- Easy plug and play of devices
- Central & remote control
Images can be streamed in, between, and outside operating rooms (e.g. auditoriums) in real time. This makes it easy to educate, consult and collaborate with your peers. Recording is also possible for documentation purposes and clinical research.
- Share video/audio in and outside the OR
- With zero latency & no compression
- Flexible to meet the needs of any procedure