TransForm NSD-210 is a compact and cost-effective video wall controller perfectly suited for visualizing networked video sources next Windows local based applications. It enables customers to capture networked sources from anywhere, and display them combined in high resolution on a video wall up to 16 HD.
The TransForm NSD-210 is flexibly configurable and can either be used as a standalone video wall controller, powered by Barco’s CMS control room management software, or act as a perfectly integrated Windows 10 based display node for a video wall in a networked TransForm N solution.
As a fully qualified platform for running Barco's advanced CMS control room management software, TransForm NSD 210 allows organizing display content (including 3D-accelerated) in a smart way to enhance awareness and improve decision-making.
Possibility to integrate into networked visualization system
TransForm NSD-210 can be used as a display controller running all types of Windows based local applications and at the same time being part of a TransForm N networked visualization system, capable of controlling multiple video walls. This offers customers a complete data overview, while providing them with interaction and collaboration possibilities. As such, information can be shared between multiple sites, making crucial information omnipresent throughout your organization and beyond.
TransForm NSD-210 can be freely configured and deployed serving multiple use-cases:
• As a standalone Single Display video wall controller, running the full CMS Control room Management system in a single box.
• As a Single Display node in a TransForm N installation, running only the client parts of CMS on the NSD-210, and being part of a centrally managed TransForm N installation.
• As an Application Node in a TransForm N installation, where the graphical output of any Windows applications is transferred over the network to TransForm N Display Nodes.
• As a Pro-Gateway Node in a TransForm N installation enabling Interactive Websources and/or visualisation of Proserver or VNC sources on multiple and any type of TransForm N Display Node.
- CMS License activation ready preinstalled CMS software suite
- Large Windows 10 desktop
- High-end 3D graphics acceleration
- Up to 4 4K-UHD outputs
- Universal IP streaming video decoding
- Local application support
- Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 quad core processor for concurrent application processing and software based media decoding