The LightBloc ZIP™ incorporates Draper’s LightBloc style headbox design, and 1-3/4” wide side channels (1” smaller than our standard Manual and Motorized LightBloc). The side channel incorporates a “zip” detail that is welded to the vertical sides of the fabric. This “zip” feature” prevents the fabric from coming out of the side channels. The channels can be face or jamb mounted. The bottom sill channel is 3/4"“L” angle.
- Three headbox types and two sizes are available: Square, Curved, Standard Angle
- Side guides can be jamb or face mounted
- Prevents light penetration at the sides of the system and can be used as a blackout system for interior applications
- Side guide channel width = 1-3/4"(44.45mm), 1" smaller than the motorized or manual LightBloc
- Available in sizes through 12' x 12' (3.7m x 3.7m) depending on fabric selected.