Create and display eye-catching, dynamic HD digital signage with ArtioSign
Digital signage is a natural enhancement to an IP video system and ArtioSign, Exterity’s integrated set-top box solution makes it easy for any organization to create and deliver digital signage screens. Designed for organizations that want to install multiple displays to enhance employee, visitor or guest experience, our system offers users a feature-rich, fully configurable digital signage application and IP video system in one.
Integrate ArtioSign digital signage with an Exterity enterprise IP video system. You can combine TV and video with live news updates and tailored messages to strengthen your communications.
Find out more at http://www.exterity.com/products/artiosign
- Integration with Exterity’s IP video solutions enables live TV and Video to be incorporated into digital signage screens.
- Every AvediaPlayer Receiver comes with ArtioSign built-in as standard: gain instant access to the digital signage functionality with simple licence-based activation.
- Turn any connected display into a digital signage delivery point. Use your PC to publish content to a single end point or a network of screens.
- Central control of ArtioSign means you can choose when and where your messages and information appear.
- ArtioSign’s graphical screen editor enables the creation of uniquely branded signage, tailored to specific audiences and locations.
- Create your own signage designs or choose from a selection of templates to get you started and inspired.
- Schedule a variety of content to be displayed at different times of the day, week or year to target your message to the right audience at the right time.
- Select multiple screens to form Zones and publish relevant content to each Zone.
- Multi-user access means you can assign editing control of specific screen areas to different teams, e.g., marketing, reception, etc.
- ArtioSign’s messaging functionality enables important, urgent messages to be communicated quickly to a wide audience, by overriding the displayed signage.
- Low power consumption and Power over Ethernet support makes ArtioSign an economical choice for digital signage compared to a traditional PC-based system.
- Video content within ArtioSign is totally secure across an IP network, from source to display, thanks to built-in HDCPv2 technology - the international standard for content protection.
- ArtioSign supports playback of SecureMedia® encrypted content via the AvediaPlayer Receiver.