AvediaServer delivers the content viewers want, when they want it. Scheduled recording of live TV for later playback as well as providing Video on Demand are handled with ease. In addition, Catchup TV provides users with the convenience of up to 7 days playback directly via the Electronic Program Guide (EPG), so important programs are never missed.
The AvediaServer can also import assets such as training videos and movies, which can be distributed as Video on Demand or as play channels, depending on viewers' needs. The AvediaServer viewing interface, Artio® middleware, can be tailored for individuals or groups of viewers to match even the most demanding of organizational requirements, including the ability to customize and apply branding, within an easy to use, intuitive interface.
The content and user interface can be delivered across standard TVs, computer screens, Smart TVs, mobile devices and thin clients so users can select their preferred viewing device.
Find out more at http://www.exterity.com/products/avediaserver
- Centralized control over all Exterity products, simplifying system maintenance
- Efficient system management, saving system administrators time and effort
- Monitor channels to ensure content is being successfully added to the network
- Provide viewers with a library of video content to select and view
- Deliver content to suit the viewer’s schedule, with Catchup TV and Video on Demand, providing a more convenient and personalized experience
- Supports 4K, H.265 (HEVC), upload and streaming as a play channel or VoD
- Centrally record channels which are automatically made available for playback and more
- Content can be easily backed up for peace of mind that nothing will be lost
- Customizable interface provided by Artio middleware
- Choose the AvediaServer from our range to suit your needs (see Related Products and Documents for more information)