Modern design, compact dimensions and excellent fullrange sound characterize the Fohhn AT-061. It is designed for high-quality speech and music transmission in small conference rooms, AV and surround applications.
A new wood-processing technique produces the round, flowing shape of this exclusive 6“/1“ speaker. The AT-061 is available in all RAL colours and blends effortlessly into its surroundings.
TÜV-certified wall brackets and 6x M6 threaded inserts ensure quick and secure installation. Integral crossover with electronic tweeter protection. Can be combined with subwoofers AS-10 / ASP-10 or AS-20 / ASP-20.
Training rooms, 5.1 Surround applications, Bars, Clubs, Shops, Installation under balconies or galleries, Near-field sound transmission.
Piano finish black with chrome strips or all RAL colours.
Weatherproof version (optional)
Wooden housing, special weatherproof plastic coating, impregnated speakers.
8-way Phoenix terminal strip, two adjacent pins are always connected in parallel to loop through another speaker system. The connector is included in the delivery.
For more information on the AT-061 please copy and paste the following link: http://bit.ly/WAJ9Cw
- acoustic design: passive 2-way speaker
- system components: 6“ / 1“ calotte horn, with self-resetting Polyswitch-HF protection
- power rating (nominal): 100 W
- power rating (program): 200 W
- power rating (peak): 400 W
- nominal SPL: 88 dB
- maximum SPL: 113 dB
- frequency range: 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- nominal dispersion (h x v): 80° x 80°
- nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- enclosure: MDF design
- protection grill: ball impact-resistant protective steel grill, powder-coated
- rigging points: 6x M6 thread
- connections: 8-pin Phoenix terminal
- standard colours: textured finish black or white
- frontal design: acoustic foam in enclosure colour
- dimensions (W x H x D): 195 x 380 x 230 mm
- weight: 5.5 kg
- integrated 100 V-transformer: 60/30/15 W
- optional colours: all RAL-colours
- special finishes: piano lacquer black, chromium-plated trims
- CAAD simulation data: EASE