OG-DANTE-12GAM is an openGear, Dante audio embedder/disembedder, with dual 12G-SDI input and output ports providing up to 32-channels of audio embedding and 32-channels of disembedding simultaneously. OG-DANTE-12GAM provides the bridge between SDI and Dante infrastructures.
Dante audio networking provides digital audio distribution over local and wide-area networks with low latency, using standard network hardware or by connecting into a standard network infrastructure. This offers many advantages over analog, AES, and MADI infrastructures, including audio system scalability, easier installation, and simplified wiring.
A fully populated OG-X-FR openGear frame with ten OG-DANTE-12GAM cards, provides an incredible 640-channels of audio bridging in a rack-mountable form factor for a wide range of needs.
- Support for 12G/6G/3G-SDI audio embedding to- and from- the Dante audio ecosystem
- Dual, and independent 12G-SDI Input and Output ports, each supporting 16-audio channels, totaling 64-channels per card in a compact design
- 1x Primary and 1x Secondary Gigabit Ethernet ports for Dante network redundancy
- 64-channels of simultaneous SDI/Dante audio bridging per card
- DashBoard support for remote signal status and configuration
- Compatible with a range of Dante Software from Audinate including Dante Controller for routing and configuration choices
- High density and small form factor, enabling 10 cards to be utilized in a single openGear frame for up to 640-channels of SDI/Dante audio bridging
- Supported within OG-X-FR and OG3 openGear frames
- Hot-swap capable
- Industry-leading five year warranty