Hall Research’s Model UH-2D-DP extender kit is a combination of models UH2D-S-DP (Decora Wall Plate Sender) and UH-2D-R (Receiver) from our HD-Cat™ video extension product line.
The extender kit uses two Cat6 cables to extend high definition video well beyond the limitations of HDMI cable. The Sender and Receiver set support HDCP, Deep-Color, 3D and can achieve a distance of up to 170 ft @ 1080i/720p or 130 ft @ 1080p resolution.
A single power supply is provided that is plugged at receiver end for easy installation. The extender equalizes TMDS video using state of the art technology for a crisp image, and buffers the DDC channel for error free EDID and HDCP operation that help prevent image dropouts. The extender can also extend single link DVI video from any PC.
The HD-Cat™ family of products are designed and manufactured in the USA. They offer a reliable and low-cost alternative to HDBaseT extenders for shorter distances.
- Use Cat6 cables to extend pure digital high definition HDMI™ audio video signals
- Can drive cables to 170 ft @ 1080i/720p or 130ft @ 1080p on 2 Cat6 cables
- Supports DVI-D single link extension with optional adapter cables
- Only one power supply needed for the setup
- Buffers DDC (Display Data Channel) for reliable operation of HDCP and EDID
- Supports CEC, HPD, and DDC
- HDCP compliant
- Compact enclosure with LED indication of power, video, and HPD
- Includes a universal power supply and HDMI input cable.