Coopersburg, PA (June 10, 2013) - Lighting control pioneer Lutron Electronics has introduced an LED version of its Video Conference Indirect Wash Fixture to amplify energy savings while optimizing video conference viewing. The fixture’s unique reflector design offers even, glare-free light distribution for participants in a video conference and for presenters in a distance learning environment.
The fixture provides a combination of horizontal and asymmetrical vertical illumination for optimal video conference lighting. It is also recommended for spaces where indirect, balanced lighting is desired, but ceiling heights are too low for suspended luminaries.
The Video Conference Indirect Wash LED Fixture:
- has universal input voltage 120/277 V~
- includes a Lutron Hi-Lume® A-series LED dimming driver, enabling adjustment of light levels for optimum image quality
- has several models, including one for installation in standard 2’ x 2’ or 1’ x 2’ T-bar grid ceilings, drywall ceilings, surface mount applications, and diagonal mount for T-bar grid ceilings
- has an LED assembly integrated into the fixture
- is available with an Emergency Driver option
The Video Conference Indirect Wash LED Fixture will be available late June with a base list price of $1,160.