The 2 x 1 Compact VGA Switch from Black Box goes much farther than ordinary video switches in both the distance and resolution it supports. This solid-state, electronic switch not only uses boosters to drive VGA video signals up to 150 feet (45.7 m), it also offers a crisp resolution of up to 1600 x 1200. Use the switch, for instance, in a conference room where two laptop users can take turns projecting their screen images onto a single big-screen VGA monitor seen by all. It's also useful anywhere you need to use fewer monitors for displaying video sources. Control switching via an attached RS-232 device (serial control cable is included), or set it up to scan between VGA inputs at certain time intervals or display VGA inputs based on their priority. You can also blank output from one source or switch manually.
- Control manually by pushing a button (a push-button cable is included) or via an RS-232 control device (serial cable is included).
- Enables video cable distances up to 150 feet (45.7 m) and 1600 x 1200 resolution.
- Fits into tight spaces and withstands heavy use.
- Buffered video output protects the signal integrity.
- You can also blank and unblank an output via a serial port command.
- LED indicates selected input source.