A scalable highly reliable KVM and peripheral matrix switching and DVI routing system. Very flexible. Any port can be an input or an output. Compact design fits 8-Port, CATx, use with ACXMODH21R-P-R2. Supports high-quality, full-frame DVI-D video. Engineered for mission-critical 24/7 operations.
Other options available for applications that require Fiber matrices or a higher port count.
- The DKM Matrix switch enables switching between computers and remote consoles
- The DKM Compact switch is available in CATx and Fiber and in port sizes of 8, 16, 32, 48, 64 and 80
- The DKM 64 and 80 port switches offer hybrid interfaces that support both CATx and Fiber
- CATx endpoints can be extended up to 400 feet (122 m) and Fiber endpoints can be extended up to 6.2 miles (10 km)
- Each port on the DKM is agnostic and can support a transmitter or receiver
- The DKM features instantaneous switching between sources using the same video resolution
- Users can interact with this KVM switch via hotkeys, OSD, eternal Java Utility, or an API interface
- The DKM can easily be cascaded to support future expansion in the event that every port is in use
- The DKM solution features transmitter and receiver endpoint options that can support DisplayPort, DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, VGA, USB HID, USB 2.0, Analog Audio, Digital Audio, RS232, and RS422
- Black Box can also help you support legacy interfaces such as Component, Composite, S-Video, RGB Video, even with PS/2 keyboards and mice
- The DKM transmitters and receivers support CATx or Single-mode or Multi-mode Fiber which interfaces with the DKM FX KVM Switch
- Replacement or Spare Switching Module for P/N ACXC8.
- Does not operate by itself; requires P/N ACXMODH2R-P-R2 Chassis
- Enables matrix switching support for 8 DKM CATx endpoints
- Supports central management of all attached endpoints, including firmware upgrading, user access control, configuration, etc.
- Compact design 8 Port KVM CATx matrix switch