The switches are for smaller KVM systems and use the same technology as in our larger DKM switches. Choose from CATx, fiber (1-Gbps), high-speed fiber (3-Gbps) or combinations (6-Gbps) (6-Gbps). They work with DKM extender modules.
- Enables instant matrix switching support for eight high-speed fiber endpoints
- Central management of all attached endpoints, including firmware upgrading, user access control, configuration, etc
- Each port is agnostic and can support a transmitter or receiver
- Mix and match Fiber ports can be switched to CATx ports
- Supports DisplayPort, DVI-D, DVI-I, USB 20, USB HID, RS-232, RS-422 and analog/digital audio
- Control via hotkeys, on-screen display, eternal Java Utility or an API interface