Black Box CMR PVC Cat6A cable is perfect for creating custom length horizontal network cable runs. This cable offers an exceptional value for jobs that require standards compliance at a cost-effective price. This Cat6A cable also offers other features that make it easier to use, save on installation time and expense, and ensure product quality during the installation.
- ETL Verified for component-level performance and as part of our CAT6A channel.
- Supports 10-GbE up to 328 feet (100 m).
- Supports PoE and PoE+ for VoIP, WAP, and security applications.
- Ideal for server-to-server/-storage/-switch, distributed backbone, and zone connections.
- Premium cabling solution constructed to exceed cat6a industry standards
- Tested To 650mhz, Surpassing the CAT6A industry standard of 500MHz
- CMR rated jacketing for use in vertical applications between floors or in elevator shafts, but not in environmental air spaces
- Solid wire provides less flexibility but better electrical characteristics and lower attenuation, making it ideal for long backbone or horizontal/vertical runs