- USB 2.0 device hub ports for high-speed USB device sharing.
- No configuration necessary - plug-and-play.
- Supports DDC2B emulation.
- Choose from auto-scan intervals of 3, 8, 15, and 30 seconds.
- Hotkey or push-button switching.
- Audio and microphone switching is independent of any computer KVM system.
The ServSwitch™ DT DVI with Bidirectional Audio 2-Port KVM switch enables you to control two multimedia computers. It supports digital resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 on each video head for sharp video plus stereo audio.
In addition to multimedia capabilities, the switch features two USB ports and bidirectional audio. Its device hub port supports USB 1.1 or 2.0 high-speed device sharing. The switch is truly plug-and-play with DDC2B emulation.
- 1 User can easily access up to 2 computers that support DVI-D Video, USB keyboard and mouse, and USB Audio
- Switch ports using front push buttons or keyboard hotkeys
- Support for DVI-D resolutions up to 1920x1200