Perfect for a Variety of Applications:
This four-channel, parallel, the fiber-optic QSFP28 transceiver module is ideal for IEEE 802.3bm, 100GBASE-SR4 applications. The parallel design of the QSFP28 improves port density and reduces system costs.
High Data Transfer Rates:
This QSFP28's full-duplex optical module offers four independent transmit and receive channels that are each capable of 26-Gbps operation. This provides an aggregate data rate of 104 Gbps over 70 meters using OM3 fiber or 100 meters over OM4. The optical interface port is a male MPO connector. The four fiber positions on the left with the key up are used for the optical transmit signals (Channels 1 through 4). The fiber positions on the right are used for the optical receive signals (Channels 4 through 1). The central four fibers are not used.
- Four-channel, full-duplex transceiver modules
- Data transmission rate up to 26 Gbps per channel
- Extends up to 70 meters on OM3 multimode fiber and 100 meters on OM4 multimode fiber
- Built-in digital diagnostic function
- RoHS compliant
- 3.3 V power supply voltage
- MPO connector
- Diagnostic monitoring interface